Prep: 20 minutes
- 40 Oreo biscuits
- 50g melted butter
- 300g condensed milk
- 170g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- dash vanilla
- 360ml single cream, whipped
- 10 Oreo biscuits, crushed
- 200ml cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 10 Oreo biscuits
- Line the base of a 23cm loose bottom round baking tin with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the 40 Oreo biscuits (& filling) to a food processor and blitz until a fine crumb is reached.
- Add the melted butter and mix.
- Pour this oreo crumb mixture into the prepared tin and press down to cover the base and sides.
- Pop this into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, melt the dark chocolate, add the condensed milk, vanilla and cocoa to this and mix to combine.
- Add this chocolate mixture to the whipped cream and fold together.
- Finally add the crushed Oreos and spoon this mixture into the line cake tin.
- Place this in the freezer overnight to firm up.
- To serve, for the topping, add the cream, cocoa and icing sugar to a bowl and whisk until thick.
- Place this into a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle.
- Pipe 10 rosettes around the top of the ice-cream cake and place a whole Oreo in each one.
- Serve straight away & enjoy