2 sheets of Jus Rol filo pastry
100g melted Kerrygold butter
170g Philadelphia cream cheese
40g icing sugar
zezt 1/2 lime
150ml whipped cream
50g fresh raspberries
30g chopped Lindt white chocolate
Mini eggs for Easter
• Preheat your oven to 200C/180C fan/ Gas 6/ 400F
• Cut each filo sheet into 8 x 4.5” squares, this will give you 16 squares in total.
• Using the melted butter, brush a square of filo and place another filo square on top. Brush this with butter too.
• Place these buttered squares into a muffin tin cup.
• Repeat the process until you have 8 filled.
• Place in the preheated oven and bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown.
• Remove from the tins and cool on a wire rack.
• For the filling, whip the cream and keep chilled until needed.
• In a mixing bowl, simply add the cream cheese, icing sugar, lime zest, vanilla and mix until smooth.
• To this add the raspberries and chocolate and mix gently to break up the raspberries but don’t over mix to create a puree from the fruit.
• Finally fold in the whipped cream.
• This can be served straight away or kept chilled until needed.
• To assemble, pop the filo baskets onto your serving plates and spoon in the raspberry cream cheese filling.
• Top with grated chocolate and fresh berries or for Easter, top with some mini chocolate eggs.