No-Bake Chocolate Ferrero Rocher Tart
300g crushed digestives
150g melted butter
40g unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp chocolate spread
50g chopped hazelnuts
340g dark chocolate
6 Ferrero Rocher
10-12 Ferrero Rocher
2 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
• Line the base of a 10” loose bottom tart ring with parchment paper.
• In a bowl, mix the digestive, melted butter and cocoa powder.
• Spoon this into the tin and press down covering the base and sides of the tin. Chill.
• Place the dark chocolate & cream in a bowl over a pot of gently simmering water.
• Stir until melted & combined, carefully remove from the heat and add the butter and mix.
• Finally break up 6 Ferrero Rocher and stir through the chocolate mix.
• To assemble, spread the chocolate spread and chopped hazelnuts over the base of the chilled tart.
• Spoon the chocolate Ferrero Rocher filling on top and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
• To serve, top with more Ferrero Rocher and chopped hazelnuts and a spoon of semi whipped cream.
Note: Take the tart out of the fridge 30minutes before you serve.