180g plain flour
30g porridge oats
200g caster sugar
3 tsp baking powder
120ml vegetable oil
2 medium eggs
dash vanilla essence
250g mixed fresh berries
50g mixed berries
3 tbsp porridge
- In a medium mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the berries and mix until smooth.
- Add the berries and combine.
- Place in a container and chill for 1 hour before needed.
- Line a cupcake/muffin tray with paper cases and divide the mixture between the 12 cases.
- To garnish, sprinkle some berries and porridge on top.
- Place in a preheated oven set at 180C/ 160C Fan/ Gas 4 and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.