Semi Freddo is a deliciously simple light Italian desert. It is somewhere between a frozen mousse and Ice-Cream and is the perfect after-dinner treat!
To be in with a chance to win the fabulous Coole Swan Hamper as featured here on my Facebook page, simply sign up for my monthly newsletter and share our post on Facebook!
Coole Swan Semi Freddo with Raspberries and Pistachio
500ml double cream
150ml Coole Swan
300g condensed milk
Dash of vanilla essence
- Line a 2lb loaf tin with cling film, leaving a 2cm overhang around the edges.
- Place this in the freezer.
- Whip the double cream until thick, add the Coole Swan and re-whisk.
- Fold in the condensed milk and pour into the lined tin.
- Cover the top with cling film and place in the freezer for a minimum of 10 hours.
- To serve, remove the semi freddo from the tin and place on a chilled serving platter and top with fresh raspberries and chopped pistachios.
- Serve & Enjoy