280g Clonakilty black pudding
500g chicken breast
5 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 tbsp harissa spice powder
1/4 medium red onion, sliced
120g greek yoghurt
2 tsp honey
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Salt & pepper
• Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan.
• Slice your chicken breast into strips, pop into a bowl with the harissa and 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil, mix and allow to marinade for a minimum of 1 hour.
• While that’s marinating, slice the Clonakilty black pudding and crumble onto a baking tray, drizzle with the remaining rapeseed oil and pop into the oven for 15 minutes, remove and allow to cool slightly.
• For the dressing, simply mix the yoghurt, wholegrain mustard, honey, salt & pepper and chill until needed.
• Once the chicken is marinated, fry on a hot pan until golden brown and cooked. Alternatively you can pop the chicken onto a tray and cook in the oven.
• To assemble, add the salad leaves, sliced red onion, warm chicken and Clonakilty black pudding to a bowl, dress with the yoghurt dressing and simply enjoy!