Chocolate tahini sea salt cookies
1 medium egg
100g caster sugar
20g melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
70g ground almonds
55g coconut flour (You can substitute with Gluten free flour or even plain flour)
1/4 tsp bread soda
90g chopped 70% dark chocolate
Sea salt to garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas 4/350F and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mix the egg, tahini, sugar, melted butter and vanilla until smooth.
3. Add the ground almonds, coconut flour and soda. Mix.
4. Finally add the chopped chocolate.
5. Divide the cookie dough into 12 balls and place on the baking trays.
6. Using the palm of your hand, flatted out slightly.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and while still warm, sprinkle on some sea salt and enjoy warm or cold.