180g dark chocolate
3 medium eggs
250g brown sugar
85g plain four
150g peanut butter
70g salted peanuts
1 x 9″ square baking
1. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl in the microwave.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar together until creamy.
3. Add the warm melted chocolate and butter. Mix.
4. Add the flour & cocoa. Mix.
5. Spoon into a lined 9″ square tin.
6. Spoon on the peanut butter and swirl with a knife.
7. Top with peanuts.
8. Pop into a preheated oven set at 180C/160C fan and bake for 25/30mins.