280g digestive biscuit
170g milk chocolate
170g dark chocolate
170g golden syrup
Roll out icing
Red and green food colouring
1. Place the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a bowl over a pot of gently simmering water and stir until all ingredients are incorporated, remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Line a 2lb pudding mould with cling film and set aside.
3. Add the crushed biscuit to the melted chocolate and mix well.
4. Place this mixture into the lined pudding mould and press down. Chill for a minimum of 24hrs.
5. To garnish, de-mould the cold pudding.
6. Colour some white icing with green colouring and some with red colouring.
7. Roll out some white icing and cut into required design.
8. Shape the red icing into small balls and the green into a holly shape.
9. Top the pudding with the white icing and place the holly and berries on top of this.
10. Allow your chocolate biscuit pudding to sit out for a minimum of one hour before serving